Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Monkey Banner - Finally Complete!

I've been working on this banner for over a month and it is finally complete and I'm pretty excited. Over the summer, my aunt asked me to make a banner for my little cousin(her grandson) who is almost 6 months now. Of course, I graciously agreed. I just can't believe it has taken me this long to get it done. I would work a little bit and then sit it to the side and work on something else. Well, it's finally complete. I used the Create A Critter cart to cut the monkeys,  Forever Young to cut the scallop circles and circles and the font cart is Tear Drop. I realize I need to invest in some more font carts because I think I would have preferred to use a different font. Oh well. Here goes. Oh yeah, my photos of my crafts are frustrating me. I guess I will need to take the time and create one of those light boxes. What do you guys do to get good photos of your crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment