Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gearing up for December Daily

Hi All....I'm gearing up for December Daily but wanted to share a few things with you before December starts. The first are cards that I made in a class recently taught Ms. Daphne. She's awesome! 4 of the cards started just from a #8 manilla tag. We stamped, inked, distressed, resisted, misted and stained those tags to turn them into works of art! I loved it!



The 2nd item I have to share is a layout I made for a challenge over at SOC . It was a use your stash challenge where we were to make up kits from our stash. I made 2 kits and this layout is from one of the kits I made. I loved the colors in the layout but felt I could have done the layout more justice. I'm not sure what I needed to do different but its something. I think maybe layer my papers differently. Anyway, thanks for looking! 




No comments:

Post a Comment